ACCUPLACER Math - Online Practice Tests
Finding the perfect course for your skill level can be a challenge. Anyone who has ever sat through a class they were unprepared for can tell you just how frustrating the experience can be. The same frustration is often experienced by students who sleep through easy classes that simply weren't challenging enough. Thankfully, the ACCUPLACER series of exams have gone a long way to help place students in the most appropriate college courses possible. Just as important as the SAT or ACT, the ACCUPLACER demands preparation. ACCUPLACER Math practice tests should be used to ensure the best possible score on the exam.
Once you have completed a practice exam, you will have permanent access to that exam's review page, which includes a detailed explanation for each practice question!
Our practice tests simulate the real thing in a number of key ways:
- Arithmetic Test - 26%
- Elementary Algebra - 34%
- College Level Math Test - 40%
- Level of difficulty
- Number of questions (50 per practice test)
- Timed exam, proportional to the number of questions (or untimed if you prefer)
- The feel of the real test
To pass the ACCUPLACER Math test you need a score of .
Here are five reason you should use our exams to prepare for your ACCUPLACER Math - Online Practice Tests certification exam:
- Because the tests are web-based, there is no software to install. Our practice tests are available to you anytime at you convenience. No matter where you are, you can take our practice tests on any computer or smartphone with access to the internet
- Once you complete a practice exam, you will be provided with how many questions you answered correctly, as well as our estimate of your score on the real exam. We also provide explanations on why the answer is correct.
- Our practice tests are designed to have a similar look-and-feel of the real test. The number of questions and even the default time limit for each practice exam are just like the real thing. This way, when you take the actual test, you will already be completely familiar with its navigation and behavior.
- If you have to stop while taking one of our tests, you can continue right where you left off. When you continue the test, you will start exactly where you were, and with the same amount of time you had remaining
- As an "A" rated, fully accredited member of the Better Business Bureau, we uphold the highest level of business standards.
What is the ACCUPLACER Math test?
Designed to help place students in the most appropriate class available, the ACCUPLACER Math test is a tool commonly used by universities and colleges throughout the country. Depending on your school, you may be asked to take one of the three math ACCUPLACER tests to determine your mastery of arithmetic, quantitative reasoning, and advanced algebra and functions placement. Taking ACCUPLACER Math practice exams is an excellent way to familiarize yourself with both the content and format of the test.
Who should take the ACCUPLACER Math test?
Your college or university will often request your ACCUPLACER scores to determine which course you should take. Check with your school to see if you should take the ACCUPLACER Math test. While there may not be a passing score requirement for your school, the test should not be underestimated.ACCUPLACER math exam prep will be necessary to perform well on the test. After all, your future college course load depends on your score.
How much does the ACCUPLACER Math test cost?
The cost of the ACCUPLACER Math test is often included in the tuition students pay to their college. While some schools cover the entire cost, other institutions may pass on the price of the test to the students. Generally speaking, you can expect to pay between $15 and $50 to register for the ACCUPLACER Math test. Check with your school's advisors to find out the exact price.
How many questions are on the ACCUPLACER Math test?
The test is comprised of 20 multiple choice questions. Students with special accommodations may be asked to complete an additional 40 question companion form. While the exam isn't as long as you might expect, it's still important to undergo significant ACCUPLACER Math test prep. With so much riding on your score, it's critical that you familiarize yourself with the format and content of the test.
How to prepare for the ACCUPLACER Math test?
The ACCUPLACER Math test demands preparation. Failure to do so could result in extra math courses that set you behind schedule in your academic career. ACCUPLACER Math exam practice tests allow students to get comfortable with the content and the structure of the real thing. No matter your attitude towards math, preparation for the ACCUPLACER is important. With enough practice, you too can walk into the ACCUPLACER Math test with confidence. Get started today with a free sample practice test from Exam Edge.