ANCC Adult-Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist - Online Practice Tests
All nurses have licenses to earn and qualifications to meet before working in the field. For those hoping to find clinical nurse specialist positions working with the adult-gerontology population, the American Nurses Credentialing Center offers the first step. Sign up for their test to get licensed in this area – but not before taking a few ANCC Adult-Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist practice tests first!
Once you have completed a practice exam, you will have permanent access to that exam's review page, which includes a detailed explanation for each practice question!
Our practice tests simulate the real thing in a number of key ways:
- Direct Care - 55%
- Professional Practice - 21%
- Systems Leadership/Quality/Outcomes - 24%
- Level of difficulty
- The feel of the real test
To pass the ANCC® Adult-Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist test you need a score of 350.
Here are five reason you should use our exams to prepare for your ANCC Adult-Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist - Online Practice Tests certification exam:
- Because the tests are web-based, there is no software to install. Our practice tests are available to you anytime at you convenience. No matter where you are, you can take our practice tests on any computer or smartphone with access to the internet
- Once you complete a practice exam, you will be provided with how many questions you answered correctly, as well as our estimate of your score on the real exam. We also provide explanations on why the answer is correct.
- Our practice tests are designed to have a similar look-and-feel of the real test. The number of questions and even the default time limit for each practice exam are just like the real thing. This way, when you take the actual test, you will already be completely familiar with its navigation and behavior.
- If you have to stop while taking one of our tests, you can continue right where you left off. When you continue the test, you will start exactly where you were, and with the same amount of time you had remaining
- As an "A" rated, fully accredited member of the Better Business Bureau, we uphold the highest level of business standards.
What is the ANCC Adult-Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist Exam?
The ANCC Adult-Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist test gauges a person’s comprehension and mastery of the best practices of the field. Before nurses can find a position in this lucrative field, they must pass certification exams in order to prove they are indeed fit for the job. The ANCC offers a wide range of these qualifying tests, but the Adult-Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist exam deals directly with the direct care and professional practice required of this corner of the nursing field. If you’re unsure of how well-prepared you are for this test, consider taking a few ANCC Adult-Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist practice exams to gauge how much you know.
Should I Take the ANCC Adult-Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist Exam?
In order to sign up for this test, you’ll need to hold an active RN license from one of the United States or its territories. You’ll also need to possess a master’s, post-graduate, or doctoral degree from an adult-gerontology clinical nurse specialist program. 500 clinical hours must be completed before sitting for the test. Though not required, it’s a good idea to also undergo extensive ANCC Adult-Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist exam prep before registering for the real test.
How Much Does Registration for the ANCC Adult-Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist Exam Cost?
Members of the American Nurses Association can register for this exam for $295. Non-members may also take the test, but face a steeper registration price of $395. Other professional organizations for nurses may offer additional discounts. Regardless of how much you spend on the exam, make sure your ANCC Adult-Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist test prep is thorough enough to prevent an unnecessary re-take!
Test Format, Structure and Scoring
This computer-based, multiple-choice exam includes between 150 and 175 questions. You’ll have four hours to complete check-in, receive instructions, practice with the testing software and, of course, complete the exam. In order to pass the test, you’ll need a score of at least 350 on a scale from 0-500. The best way to ensure you pass the first time you attempt this exam is to do as many ANCC Adult-Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist exam practice tests as possible.
Begin Your ANCC Adult-Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist Test Prep Now
You already possess everything you need to ace this test. Practice tests, can, however, boost your confidence and ensure you’re psychologically prepared for whatever question crops up on test day. Thankfully, Exam Edge offers free sample ANCC Adult-Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist practice tests to new users. Sign up for an account now to get started!