ANCC Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner - Online Practice Tests
Before any healthcare professional begins working in their field of choice, they must demonstrate a mastery of the skills and concepts related to their specialty. One way nurse practitioners are tested is through the ANCC Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner exam. Designed to gauge a person's knowledge of caring for both adult and geriatric patients, the test is necessary for anyone hoping to work as a nurse practitioner. To ensure a passing score, test-takers are encouraged to take ANCC practice tests to gauge their mastery of the test content.
Once you have completed a practice exam, you will have permanent access to that exam's review page, which includes a detailed explanation for each practice question!
Our practice tests simulate the real thing in a number of key ways:
- Foundations of Advanced Practice - 28%
- Professional Role - 38%
- Independent Practice - 28%
- Level of difficulty
- The feel of the real test
To pass the ANCC® Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner test you need a score of 350.
Here are five reason you should use our exams to prepare for your ANCC Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner - Online Practice Tests certification exam:
- Because the tests are web-based, there is no software to install. Our practice tests are available to you anytime at you convenience. No matter where you are, you can take our practice tests on any computer or smartphone with access to the internet
- Once you complete a practice exam, you will be provided with how many questions you answered correctly, as well as our estimate of your score on the real exam. We also provide explanations on why the answer is correct.
- Our practice tests are designed to have a similar look-and-feel of the real test. The number of questions and even the default time limit for each practice exam are just like the real thing. This way, when you take the actual test, you will already be completely familiar with its navigation and behavior.
- If you have to stop while taking one of our tests, you can continue right where you left off. When you continue the test, you will start exactly where you were, and with the same amount of time you had remaining
- As an "A" rated, fully accredited member of the Better Business Bureau, we uphold the highest level of business standards.
What is the ANCC Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner test?
This exam is offered by the American Nurses Credentialing Center, or ANCC. Created to evaluate the knowledge and skills of aspiring nurse practitioners, the test covers everything from pharmacology and ambulatory medicine to cardiovascular and respiratory system knowledge. Not to be taken lightly, this exam requires an intense amount of preparation in order to receive a passing score. ANCC practice exams can help test-takers prepare for the real thing.
Who should take the ANCC Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner test?
Anyone hoping to work as a nurse practitioner should consider taking this exam. One of the two main qualifying tests available for aspiring nurse practitioners, the ANCC Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner test certifies healthcare professionals to work in the field. If you've recently completed a nurse practitioner program and are hoping to job hunt, you'll need to take this exam. With the right amount of ANCC exam prep, you'll have the job of your dreams in no time.
ANCC Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Eligibility Requirements
In order to register for this exam, you'll need to have successfully completed a nurse practitioner course of study through a certified program. Only after graduating from nursing school is one eligible to take this test. With a successful score, test-takers will be awarded the credential of Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse-Board Certified (AGPCNP-BC).
How much does the ANCC Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner test cost?
The cost to register for the exam as a member of the American Nurses Association is $295. Members of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners pay $340, while students in the same organization pay $290. Non-members are required to pay $395 for certification. Save yourself time and money with ANCC exam prep – you won't want to pay to take this test more than once!
How many questions are on the ANCC Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner test?
Comprised of 150 multiple choice questions, the ANCC AGPCNP test includes 15 pre-test questions that do not count towards your overall score. Considered to be a difficult exam, the pass rate of test takers in 2017 was just 82 percent. Anyone hoping to perform well on this test owes it to themselves to undergo significant ANCC test prep.
How to prepare for the ANCC Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner test
If you're looking for a secret weapon to help you ace the ANCC test, look no further than Exam Edge. Our ANCC exam practice tests are a surefire way to prepare. You'll face questions and formatting similar to what you'll see on the real thing, giving you a psychological advantage on top of the study benefits. Get started with a free initial practice test today.