ANCC Medical-Surgical Nursing - Online Practice Tests
In many ways, nurses are the backbone of the healthcare industry. Regardless of their specialty, nurses must put in long hours, handle patient needs, and assist physicians in executing their treatment plans. Because nursing jobs are so varied, the certification exams to become a nurse are equally diverse. The ANCC Medical-Surgical Nursing Board exam certifies those hoping to become a board-certified registered nurse. One way to ensure a great score on the ANCC Medical-Surgical Nursing exam? Take a few ANCC Medical-Surgical Nursing practice tests as part of your study plans.
Once you have completed a practice exam, you will have permanent access to that exam's review page, which includes a detailed explanation for each practice question!
Our practice tests simulate the real thing in a number of key ways:
- Assessment and Diagnosis - 14.67%
- Planning, Implementation and Outcomes Evaluation - 33.33%
- Professional Role - 30%
- Health Teaching and Health Promotion - 22%
- Level of difficulty
- The feel of the real test
To pass the ANCC® Medical-Surgical Nursing test you need a score of 350.
Here are five reason you should use our exams to prepare for your ANCC Medical-Surgical Nursing - Online Practice Tests certification exam:
- Because the tests are web-based, there is no software to install. Our practice tests are available to you anytime at you convenience. No matter where you are, you can take our practice tests on any computer or smartphone with access to the internet
- Once you complete a practice exam, you will be provided with how many questions you answered correctly, as well as our estimate of your score on the real exam. We also provide explanations on why the answer is correct.
- Our practice tests are designed to have a similar look-and-feel of the real test. The number of questions and even the default time limit for each practice exam are just like the real thing. This way, when you take the actual test, you will already be completely familiar with its navigation and behavior.
- If you have to stop while taking one of our tests, you can continue right where you left off. When you continue the test, you will start exactly where you were, and with the same amount of time you had remaining
- As an "A" rated, fully accredited member of the Better Business Bureau, we uphold the highest level of business standards.