ARRT Radiography - Online Practice Tests
At Exam Edge we place our focus on making our clients' career dreams come true, by offering world-class practice certification tests, designed to give you the knowledge to ace your ARRT RAD certification exam. We do this by delivering realistic practice tests to fully prepare you for the ARRT Radiography - Online Practice Tests exam.
Before you begin your career in radiology, you’ll need to demonstrate your mastery of radiation protection, equipment operation, and image procedures on the ARRT Radiography (RAD) exam. You’ll have four hours to answer 200 multiple-choice questions on the subject, but don’t let the lengthy testing period fool you: this rigorous exam demands careful time management. In order to achieve a passing score of 75 or higher, be sure to study the principles of equipment operation and technique ahead of your test date.
Once you have completed a practice exam, you will have permanent access to that exam's review page, which includes a detailed explanation for each practice question!
Our practice tests simulate the real thing in a number of key ways:
- Radiation Protection - 22.5%
- Equipment Operation and Quality Control - 11.0%
- Image Acquisition and Evaluation - 22.5%
- Image Procedures - 29%
- Patient Care and Education - 15.0%
- Level of difficulty
- The feel of the real test
To pass the ARRT Radiography test you need a score of 75.
Here are five reason you should use our exams to prepare for your ARRT Radiography - Online Practice Tests certification exam:
- Because the tests are web-based, there is no software to install. Our practice tests are available to you anytime at you convenience. No matter where you are, you can take our practice tests on any computer or smartphone with access to the internet
- Once you complete a practice exam, you will be provided with how many questions you answered correctly, as well as our estimate of your score on the real exam. We also provide explanations on why the answer is correct.
- Our practice tests are designed to have a similar look-and-feel of the real test. The number of questions and even the default time limit for each practice exam are just like the real thing. This way, when you take the actual test, you will already be completely familiar with its navigation and behavior.
- If you have to stop while taking one of our tests, you can continue right where you left off. When you continue the test, you will start exactly where you were, and with the same amount of time you had remaining
- As an "A" rated, fully accredited member of the Better Business Bureau, we uphold the highest level of business standards.
ARRT® is a registered trademark of American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT). This product is not endorsed or approved by American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).