Canadian Practical Nurse Registration Examination - Online Practice Tests
There are few qualifying exams as important as this one. Nurses from all across the country are expected to take and pass the Canadian Practical Nurse Registration Exam. By examining the knowledge and competency of future Canadian nurses, the CPNRE allows stakeholders to understand just how prepared test-takers are for their careers. It's important to incorporate plenty of Canadian Practical Nurse Registration practice tests into your preparation for this important exam.
Once you have completed a practice exam, you will have permanent access to that exam's review page, which includes a detailed explanation for each practice question!
Our practice tests simulate the real thing in a number of key ways:
- Professional, Ethical and Legal practice: - 20-30%
- Foundations of practice: - 55-65%
- Collaborative practice - 10-20%
- Level of difficulty
- The feel of the real test
To pass the Canadian Practical Nurse Registration Examination test you need a score of 80.
Here are five reason you should use our exams to prepare for your Canadian Practical Nurse Registration Examination - Online Practice Tests certification exam:
- Because the tests are web-based, there is no software to install. Our practice tests are available to you anytime at you convenience. No matter where you are, you can take our practice tests on any computer or smartphone with access to the internet
- Once you complete a practice exam, you will be provided with how many questions you answered correctly, as well as our estimate of your score on the real exam. We also provide explanations on why the answer is correct.
- Our practice tests are designed to have a similar look-and-feel of the real test. The number of questions and even the default time limit for each practice exam are just like the real thing. This way, when you take the actual test, you will already be completely familiar with its navigation and behavior.
- If you have to stop while taking one of our tests, you can continue right where you left off. When you continue the test, you will start exactly where you were, and with the same amount of time you had remaining
- As an "A" rated, fully accredited member of the Better Business Bureau, we uphold the highest level of business standards.
What is the Canadian Practical Nurse Registration Exam?
This test was designed to gauge the competencies of aspiring nurses who hope to work in Canada. Developed by working healthcare professionals, educators, and nursing administrators across the country, this exam represents the high standards that all nurses are held to before they can begin working in the field. Anyone hoping to launch their nursing career would do well to take plenty of Canadian Practical Nurse Registration practice exams before sitting for the real thing. No matter how knowledgeable about the test content you may be, the format of this test can be challenging. Take plenty of time to f
Who Should Take the Canadian Practical Nurse Registration Exam?
If you're hoping to find a job as a registered nurse in Canada, you'll need to earn a passing score on this challenging exam first. It's the final step for nursing students who have completed their education but have not yet begun working in the field. Only graduates of practical nursing programs may register for this test. Though not required, it's also smart to undergo significant Canadian Practical Nurse Registration exam prep before signing up for this test.
How Much Does the Canadian Practical Nurse Registration Test Cost?
To register for the exam, aspiring nurses can expect to pay $300. A cheaper option is available, though. Should you opt to pay for a temporary registration fee, the exam costs just $100. More information about the fees associated with this exam can be found at the Canadian Practical Nurse Registration exam website.
How Many Questions are on the Canadian Practical Nurse Registration Test?
The Canadian Practical Nurse Registration exam is comprised of 165 multiple choice questions. There are 85 different competencies with three levels of cognitive abilities being tested. In short, this exam is no joke – Canadian Practical Nurse Registration test prep is a must for anyone hoping to begin their nursing career in the near future. Without enough preparation, you may face low scores or even the need to re-take this challenging test.
Preparing for the Canadian Practical Nurse Registration Exam
If you're serious about performing well the very first time you take the test, you'll want to incorporate plenty of Canadian Practical Nurse Registration exam practice tests into your studies. Thankfully, test prep has never been easier thanks to Exam Edge! Get started with your free sample practice test now. Convenient, affordable, and easy to begin, our resources are a must for aspiring nurses everywhere. Your future career is just a few clicks away!