NHA Certified Clinical Medical Assistant - Online Practice Tests
When patient lives are on the line, worried families rest comfortably in the knowledge that the healthcare providers around them are held to high standards. From hospital administrators to surgeons to nurses and everyone else in between, thorough education and training is expected. Certified clinical medical assistants must demonstrate their knowledge and skills via exams like the NHA CCMA exam. With a little study and a few NHA CCMA practice tests, professionals can pass the exam with ease.
Once you have completed a practice exam, you will have permanent access to that exam's review page, which includes a detailed explanation for each practice question!
Our practice tests simulate the real thing in a number of key ways:
- Health Care Systems - 5%
- Medical Terminology - 15%
- Infection Control and OSHA - 10%
- Phlebotomy: Specimen Handling Procedures/Tubes, Skin Puncture/Blood Drawing - 20%
- EKG - 10%
- Office Administration - 10%
- Medical Law and Ethics - 10%
- Other Lab Test - 10%
- Anatomy and Physiology - 10%
- Level of difficulty
- The feel of the real test
To pass the NHA Certified Clinical Medical Assistant test you need a score of 390.
Here are five reason you should use our exams to prepare for your NHA Certified Clinical Medical Assistant - Online Practice Tests certification exam:
- Because the tests are web-based, there is no software to install. Our practice tests are available to you anytime at you convenience. No matter where you are, you can take our practice tests on any computer or smartphone with access to the internet
- Once you complete a practice exam, you will be provided with how many questions you answered correctly, as well as our estimate of your score on the real exam. We also provide explanations on why the answer is correct.
- Our practice tests are designed to have a similar look-and-feel of the real test. The number of questions and even the default time limit for each practice exam are just like the real thing. This way, when you take the actual test, you will already be completely familiar with its navigation and behavior.
- If you have to stop while taking one of our tests, you can continue right where you left off. When you continue the test, you will start exactly where you were, and with the same amount of time you had remaining
- As an "A" rated, fully accredited member of the Better Business Bureau, we uphold the highest level of business standards.
What is the NHA CCMA (CCMA) Test?
Designed to measure the knowledge and techniques necessary for daily practice as a medical assistant, the NHA CCMA is a rigorous test required for licensure. Created by the National Healthcare Association, the test covers topics including phlebotomy, medical terminology and medical law. By employing NHA CCMA practice exams in their test preparation and study plans, aspiring medical assistants can show their skills while proving they're indeed ready for professional practice.
Who Should Take the NHA CCMA (CCMA) Test?
Anyone hoping to work as a professional medical assistant can benefit from taking this exam. Whether you see yourself employed at a busy hospital or a small private practice, earning your medical assistant certification can help qualify you for some of the most in-demand positions in the healthcare field. Not to be taken lightly, the exam demands serious preparation. Be sure to incorporate plenty of practice testing into your NHA CCMA exam prep to ensure a passing score on your first attempt.
They say you have to spend money to make money, and that's true even for healthcare workers. The fees associated with the NHA CCMA exam are steep - registration costs $155 for examinees. Still, the money is a good investment for anyone who hopes to gain a position as a medical assistant. To ensure you're not stuck paying expensive retake fees, be sure to plan extensive NHA CCMA test prep ahead of your exam date.
Format of the NHA CCMA (CCMA) Test
It's important not to underestimate the preparation required for the NHA CCMA test. No matter how confident you might feel about the subject matter, standardized tests can be unpredictable. By taking NHA CCMA practice tests, you can familiarize yourself with the timing and format of the exam while brushing up on the content itself. The psychological advantages of practice testing can't be overstated - there's a reason why studies show that practice tests are one of the best forms of study available.
Allow Exam Edge to give you the advantage you need to pass your NHA CCMA test on your first attempt. Practice your pacing or pause on questions you need more time with – the choice is yours. However you decide to use our NHA CMA practice exams, you'll receive a complete answer guide with thorough explanations for the questions you got wrong. There's truly no better way to identify gaps in your knowledge and study smarter, not harder.
Get your FREE sample practice test now and begin preparing for your new career in medical assisting right away!