CSET Business - Online Practice Tests
You've dreamed of educating young minds for years. Now is your chance to prove your stuff with the California Subject Examination for Teachers Business exam. Designed to measure the classroom readiness of Business teachers hoping to teach in California, the CSET Business exam demands preparation. As you study for this challenging exam, be sure you're taking a few CSET Business practice tests to gauge how effective your exam prep is on your score.
Once you have completed a practice exam, you will have permanent access to that exam's review page, which includes a detailed explanation for each practice question!
Our practice tests simulate the real thing in a number of key ways:
- Business Management
- Accounting and Finance
- Information Technology
- Business Environment and Communication
- Level of difficulty
- Number of questions (120 per practice test)
- Timed exam, proportional to the number of questions (or untimed if you prefer)
- The feel of the real test
To pass the CSET Business test you need a score of 220.
Here are five reason you should use our exams to prepare for your CSET Business - Online Practice Tests certification exam:
- Because the tests are web-based, there is no software to install. Our practice tests are available to you anytime at you convenience. No matter where you are, you can take our practice tests on any computer or smartphone with access to the internet
- Once you complete a practice exam, you will be provided with how many questions you answered correctly, as well as our estimate of your score on the real exam. We also provide explanations on why the answer is correct.
- Our practice tests are designed to have a similar look-and-feel of the real test. The number of questions and even the default time limit for each practice exam are just like the real thing. This way, when you take the actual test, you will already be completely familiar with its navigation and behavior.
- If you have to stop while taking one of our tests, you can continue right where you left off. When you continue the test, you will start exactly where you were, and with the same amount of time you had remaining
- As an "A" rated, fully accredited member of the Better Business Bureau, we uphold the highest level of business standards.
Should You Take the CSET Business Exam?
If you're hoping to get a position in a public school in California as a business educator, you'll likely need to take and pass the CSET Business Exam. Created by the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing , the exam ensures each teacher is indeed prepared to handle the instruction and assessment of business students. Don't rush to pass this test too soon, though – you'll want to complete your teacher education program before signing up. When you decide it is time to register, make sure you're incorporating CSET Business practice exams into your test prep. Studies show they're one of the best ways to retain information!
Registering for the CSET Business Test
To register for the CSET Business Test, you'll need to pay a $297 testing fee. Because the CSET Business exam is made up of three subtests, you may opt to take each portion individually. Should you register for a single subtest, the fee is a mere $99. Ultimately, you'll have to pay for all three subtests if you're hoping to become certified as a Californian public school business teacher. Make the most of your registration fees and study time by ensuring you pass the first time you attempt this exam. CSET Business exam prep should begin as soon as you register!
What's on the CSET Business Exam?
Comprised of three subsections, the CSET Business Exam covers everything from marketing to accounting to economic theory. You'll have five hours to complete the three sections. On the exam, you'll face both multiple choice questions and constructed-response items. Consider incorporating practice exams in your CSET Business test prep. It's the best way to get a handle on the timing and content of the exam. A score of 220 points per subtest is required to pass, so it pays to practice as much as possible.
Prepare for Your CSET Business Test Now
Not everyone passes this exam on their first attempt, but with enough studying, you'll be on your way to a long, successful teaching career. CSET Business exam practice tests are the ideal way to prepare for this challenge. If you haven't already done so, try one of Exam Edge's sample practice tests . Easy to use and incredibly convenient, our timed and untimed practice exams are the ideal way to prepare. Both options give you helpful insight into the questions you missed and why you got them wrong. Once you've seen just how valuable our resources are, sign up for your CSET Business practice test and begin studying!