DANB's Certified Restorative Functions Dental Assistant - Online Practice Tests
At Exam Edge we place our focus on making our clients' career dreams come true, by offering world-class practice certification tests, designed to give you the knowledge to ace your DANB's CRFDA certification exam. We do this by delivering realistic practice tests to fully prepare you for the DANB's Certified Restorative Functions Dental Assistant - Online Practice Tests exam.
Once you have completed a practice exam, you will have permanent access to that exam's review page, which includes a detailed explanation for each practice question!
Our practice tests simulate the real thing in a number of key ways:
- AMP Head and neck - 15%
- IM Purpose of impressions - 15%
- TMP Temporary/provisional Restorations - 65%
- SE Purpose Of Sealants - 10%
- RF Cavity Liners And Bases - 7%
Oral cavity - 25%
Tooth anatomy, morphology, and related characteristics - 20%
Tooth numbering systems - 15%
Occlusion - 15%
Oral pathology - 10%
Taking impressions - 55%
Patient management techniques - 10%
Bite/occlusal registrations - 10%
Infection Control/OSHA protocol - 10%
Temporary Cement - 20%
Infection Control/occupational Safety And Health Administration (OSHA) Protocol - 15%
Indications And Contraindications For Sealant Application - 40%
Acid Etching - 10%
Sealants - 40%
Cavity Classifications - 7%
Amalgam Restorations - 20%
Composite, Glass Ionomer And Compomer Restorations - 30%
Stainless Steel Crowns - 12%
Procedural Considerations - 15%
Infection Control/occupational Safety And Health Administration (OSHA) Protocol - 9%
- Number of questions (210 per practice exam)
- Timed exam, proportional to the number of questions (or untimed if you prefer)
- The feel of the real test
To pass the DANB's Certified Restorative Functions Dental Assistant test you need a score of 400.
Here are five reason you should use our exams to prepare for your DANB's Certified Restorative Functions Dental Assistant - Online Practice Tests certification exam:
- Because the tests are web-based, there is no software to install. Our practice tests are available to you anytime at you convenience. No matter where you are, you can take our practice tests on any computer or smartphone with access to the internet
- Once you complete a practice exam, you will be provided with how many questions you answered correctly, as well as our estimate of your score on the real exam. We also provide explanations on why the answer is correct.
- Our practice tests are designed to have a similar look-and-feel of the real test. The number of questions and even the default time limit for each practice exam are just like the real thing. This way, when you take the actual test, you will already be completely familiar with its navigation and behavior.
- If you have to stop while taking one of our tests, you can continue right where you left off. When you continue the test, you will start exactly where you were, and with the same amount of time you had remaining
- As an "A" rated, fully accredited member of the Better Business Bureau, we uphold the highest level of business standards.