FELE Educational Leadership - Online Practice Tests
Educational leaders play a fundamental role in the success of their teachers and students. Without capable, qualified leaders, schools cannot accomplish their goals effectively. Given how critically important these figures are in our public schools, the Florida Legislature and the State Board of Education requires leaders to take and pass certification exams. One such test, the FELE Educational Leadership exam, challenges educators on their abilities, knowledge and skill. If you're hoping to work as an educational leader in Florida public schools, take time to familiarize yourself with the test material and take a FELE Educational Leadership practice test ahead of your exam date.
Once you have completed a practice exam, you will have permanent access to that exam's review page, which includes a detailed explanation for each practice question!
Our practice tests simulate the real thing in a number of key ways:
- Subtest 1 - Leadership for Student Learning Knowledge of effective facilitation of positive achievement results - 25%
- Subtest 2 - Organizational Development Knowledge of effective recruitment and induction practices - 17%
- Subtest 3: Systems Leadership Knowledge of effective decision-making processes that are based on research, best practices, and leadership theory to support the mission, vision, and improvement priorities of schools - 25%
Knowledge of effective prioritization of student learning through leadership - 25%
Knowledge of effective development and implementation of an instructional framework - 25%
Knowledge of effective structuring and monitoring of a school environment - 25%
Knowledge of effective practices for the development and retention of faculty - 33%
Knowledge of effective practices that cultivate, support, and develop leaders - 25%
Knowledge of personal and professional behavior consistent with quality practices - 25%
Knowledge of effective organizational theory, research, and management practices related to school operations that maximize a safe and effective learning environment - 25%
Knowledge of effective utilization of resources and fiscal management practices that maximize a safe and effective learning environment - 25%
Knowledge of school legal practices and applications that assure a safe and effective learning environment - 25%
- Level of difficulty
- Number of questions (165 per practice test)
- Timed exam, proportional to the number of questions (or untimed if you prefer)
- The feel of the real test
To pass the FELE Educational Leadership test you need a score of 200.
Here are five reason you should use our exams to prepare for your FELE Educational Leadership - Online Practice Tests certification exam:
- Because the tests are web-based, there is no software to install. Our practice tests are available to you anytime at you convenience. No matter where you are, you can take our practice tests on any computer or smartphone with access to the internet
- Once you complete a practice exam, you will be provided with how many questions you answered correctly, as well as our estimate of your score on the real exam. We also provide explanations on why the answer is correct.
- Our practice tests are designed to have a similar look-and-feel of the real test. The number of questions and even the default time limit for each practice exam are just like the real thing. This way, when you take the actual test, you will already be completely familiar with its navigation and behavior.
- If you have to stop while taking one of our tests, you can continue right where you left off. When you continue the test, you will start exactly where you were, and with the same amount of time you had remaining
- As an "A" rated, fully accredited member of the Better Business Bureau, we uphold the highest level of business standards.
What is the FELE Educational Leadership Exam?
The Florida Educational Leadership Exam, of FELE, was developed to assess the achievements of prospective school administrators. Using benchmarks established by the Florida State Board of Education, the exam consists of three subtests that cover 13 domains of core curriculum in Educational Leadership. The first subtest centers around leadership for student learning. The second focuses on organizational development, while the third subtest is organized around systems leadership. FELE Educational Leadership practice exams can help examinees get a better feel for what to expect on these tests.
Who Should Take the FELE Educational Leadership Exam?
Any prospective school leaders hoping to work in Florida public schools will need to take and pass this test. The exam frequently represents the final hurdle in a marathon on training, coursework, and first-hand experience. It's important not to register for the exam before first completing the necessary educational requirements necessary for a career in school leadership. Take this test before completing your training and you could find yourself coming up short. Of course, FELE Educational Leadership exam prep is a good idea no matter your background or experience level!
How Much Does the FELE Educational Leadership Exam Cost?
Certification is an excellent investment in your future career. Earning a passing score on a qualifying exam serves as a testament to your abilities, knowledge and skills. Since certification is necessary for school administrators in Florida, consider the FELE Educational Leadership exam fees a small price to pay for a rewarding career. The $215 registration fee covers any combination of subtests. Should you need to retake any of the subtests, a $150 retake fee will be assigned. Complete enough FELE Educational Leadership test prep and you're sure to pass on your first attempt.
How Many Questions are on the FELE Educational Leadership Exam?
The FELE Educational Leadership exam is made up of three subtests. Subtest one, which focuses on leadership for student learning, contains 70 selected-response questions. 70 more selected-response questions await examinees in subtest two, which centers around organizational development. The third subtest contains 55 selected-response questions on systems leadership. A written performance assessment is also included in the third subtest. FELE exam practice tests are the best way to identify blindspots in your education and training, allowing you to focus your test prep efforts wisely.
Prepare Now for Your FELE Educational Leadership Exam
You've worked for years to train to become a school administrator. With your goal so close at hand, it's important to make sure your efforts are not in vain. Spend time taking a FELE Educational Leadership practice test to determine how you'd fare if the test were today. Eliminating any room for surprises is the best way to guarantee your future career.
Ready to get your FELE exam prep started? Take a free practice test today!