FTCE Elementary Education K-6 - Online Practice Tests
At ExamEdge.com we place our focus on making our clients' career dreams come true, by offering world-class practice certification tests, designed to give you the knowledge to ace your FTCE 060 exam. We do this by delivering realistic practice tests to ensure you are fully prepared for the FTCE Elementary Education K-6 certification exam.
Because our practice tests are web-based, there is no software to install and no need to wait for a shipment to arrive to start studying. Your FTCE Elementary Education K-6 practice tests are available to you anytime from anywhere on any device, allowing you to study when it works best for you. There are 15 practice tests available, each with 200 questions and detailed explanations to help you study. Every exam is designed to cover all of the aspects of the FTCE Elementary Education exam, ensuring you have the knowledge you need to be successful!
New elementary school teachers in Florida must take and pass the FTCE Elementary Education K-6 (060) exam before entering the classroom. This multiple-choice, computer-based exam is made up of four subtests: language arts and reading, social science, science and mathematics. With approximately 200questions to face over the course of a four hour and 30 minute testing period, aspiring educators must prepare thoroughly if they hope to pass on their first attempt. Fail to earn a scaled score of 220 or higher on any of the subtests and you’ll be required to retake that portion of the exam.
Once you have completed a practice exam, you will have permanent access to that exam's review page, which includes a detailed explanation for each practice question!
Our practice tests simulate the real thing in a number of key ways:
- LANGUAGE ARTS AND READING Knowledge of the reading process - 29%
- SOCIAL SCIENCE Knowledge of effective instructional practices and assessment of the social sciences - 19%
- SCIENCE Knowledge of effective science instruction - 20%
- MATHEMATICS Knowledge of student thinking and instructional practices - 26%
Knowledge of literary analysis and genres - 16%
Knowledge of language and the writing process - 18%
Knowledge of literacy instruction and assessments - 23%
Knowledge of communication and media literacy - 16%
Knowledge of time, continuity, and change (i.e., history) - 26%
Knowledge of people, places, and environment (i.e., geography) - 18%
Knowledge of government and the citizen (i.e., government and civics) - 20%
Knowledge of production, distribution, and consumption (i.e., economics) - 17%
Knowledge of the nature of science - 18%
Knowledge of physical sciences - 20%
Knowledge of Earth and space - 19%
Knowledge of life science - 23%
Knowledge of operations, algebraic thinking, counting and number in base ten - 28%
Knowledge of fractions, ratios, and integers - 18%
Knowledge of measurement, data, and statistics - 16%
Knowledge of geometric concepts - 12%
- Level of difficulty
- Number of questions (200 per practice test)
- Timed exam, proportional to the number of questions (or untimed if you prefer)
- The feel of the real test
To pass the FTCE Elementary Education K-6 test you need a score of 200.
Here are five reason you should use our exams to prepare for your FTCE Elementary Education K-6 - Online Practice Tests certification exam:
- Because the tests are web-based, there is no software to install. Our practice tests are available to you anytime at you convenience. No matter where you are, you can take our practice tests on any computer or smartphone with access to the internet
- Once you complete a practice exam, you will be provided with how many questions you answered correctly, as well as our estimate of your score on the real exam. We also provide explanations on why the answer is correct.
- Our practice tests are designed to have a similar look-and-feel of the real test. The number of questions and even the default time limit for each practice exam are just like the real thing. This way, when you take the actual test, you will already be completely familiar with its navigation and behavior.
- If you have to stop while taking one of our tests, you can continue right where you left off. When you continue the test, you will start exactly where you were, and with the same amount of time you had remaining
- As an "A" rated, fully accredited member of the Better Business Bureau, we uphold the highest level of business standards.