FTCE Elementary Education K-6 - Mathematics - Online Practice Tests
At ExamEdge.com we place our focus on making our clients' career dreams come true, by offering world-class practice certification tests, designed to give you the knowledge to ace your FTCE 604 exam. We do this by delivering realistic practice tests to ensure you are fully prepared for the FTCE Elementary Education K-6 - Mathematics certification exam.
Because our practice tests are web-based, there is no software to install and no need to wait for a shipment to arrive to start studying. Your FTCE Elementary Education K-6 - Mathematics practice tests are available to you anytime from anywhere on any device, allowing you to study when it works best for you. There are 40 practice tests available, each with 40 questions and detailed explanations to help you study. Every exam is designed to cover all of the aspects of the FTCE Elem Ed - Mathematics exam, ensuring you have the knowledge you need to be successful!
Examinees of the FTCE Elementary Education K-6 Mathematics (604) subtest must have serious endurance and excellent pacing if they hope to pass on their first attempt. The computer-based, multiple-choice exam is comprised of 40 questions to be answered over the course of one hour and ten minutes. Ahead of your test date, review concepts like statistics, geometry, fractions, ratios, integers, and algebraic thinking. Be sure to also brush up on the latest instructional practices and techniques.
Once you have completed a practice exam, you will have permanent access to that exam's review page, which includes a detailed explanation for each practice question!
Our practice tests simulate the real thing in a number of key ways:
- MATHEMATICS Knowledge of student thinking and instructional practices - 26%
Knowledge of operations, algebraic thinking, counting and number in base ten - 28%
Knowledge of fractions, ratios, and integers - 18%
Knowledge of measurement, data, and statistics - 16%
Knowledge of geometric concepts - 12%
- Level of difficulty
- Number of questions (40 per practice test)
- Timed exam, proportional to the number of questions (or untimed if you prefer)
- The feel of the real test
To pass the FTCE Elementary Education K-6 - Mathematics test you need a score of 200.
Here are five reason you should use our exams to prepare for your FTCE Elementary Education K-6 - Mathematics - Online Practice Tests certification exam:
- Because the tests are web-based, there is no software to install. Our practice tests are available to you anytime at you convenience. No matter where you are, you can take our practice tests on any computer or smartphone with access to the internet
- Once you complete a practice exam, you will be provided with how many questions you answered correctly, as well as our estimate of your score on the real exam. We also provide explanations on why the answer is correct.
- Our practice tests are designed to have a similar look-and-feel of the real test. The number of questions and even the default time limit for each practice exam are just like the real thing. This way, when you take the actual test, you will already be completely familiar with its navigation and behavior.
- If you have to stop while taking one of our tests, you can continue right where you left off. When you continue the test, you will start exactly where you were, and with the same amount of time you had remaining
- As an "A" rated, fully accredited member of the Better Business Bureau, we uphold the highest level of business standards.