FTCE Health K-12 - Online Practice Tests
At ExamEdge.com we place our focus on making our clients' career dreams come true, by offering world-class practice certification tests, designed to give you the knowledge to ace your FTCE 019 exam. We do this by delivering realistic practice tests to ensure you are fully prepared for the FTCE Health K-12 certification exam.
Because our practice tests are web-based, there is no software to install and no need to wait for a shipment to arrive to start studying. Your FTCE Health K-12 practice tests are available to you anytime from anywhere on any device, allowing you to study when it works best for you. There are 20 practice tests available, each with 100 questions and detailed explanations to help you study. Every exam is designed to cover all of the aspects of the FTCE Health exam, ensuring you have the knowledge you need to be successful!
Aspiring Health educators in Florida must first demonstrate their classroom readiness, content knowledge and pedagogical skills before they can enter the field professionally. Featuring 100 multiple-choice questions over the span of a two hour and 30 minute testing period, the FTCE Health K-12 (019) was designed to qualify new health teachers for professional practice. To ensure you earn the required 200 points to pass, be sure to review concepts like health literacy, personal health behaviors, nutrition, personal fitness, substance abuse and environmental health.
Once you have completed a practice exam, you will have permanent access to that exam's review page, which includes a detailed explanation for each practice question!
Our practice tests simulate the real thing in a number of key ways:
- Knowledge of the foundation, theories, and principles of health education - 6%
- Knowledge of health education standards and health literacy - 6%
- Knowledge of health education instructional strategies - 10%
- Knowledge of personal health behaviors and wellness - 6%
- Knowledge of human anatomy and physiology - 6%
- Knowledge of pathology and prevention of human diseases and disorders - 6%
- Knowledge of interpersonal health - 8%
- Knowledge of sexual health - 9%
- Knowledge of nutrition and physical fitness - 7%
- Knowledge of mental and emotional health - 7%
- Knowledge of substance use, abuse, and dependency and addictive behaviors - 9%
- Knowledge of violence prevention and intervention - 7%
- Knowledge of consumer health-related practices and media literacy - 3%
- Knowledge of community health - 3%
- Knowledge of environmental health - 3%
- Knowledge of unintentional injury and safety practices - 4%
- Level of difficulty
- Number of questions (100 per practice test)
- Timed exam, proportional to the number of questions (or untimed if you prefer)
- The feel of the real test
To pass the FTCE Health K-12 test you need a score of 200.
Here are five reason you should use our exams to prepare for your FTCE Health K-12 - Online Practice Tests certification exam:
- Because the tests are web-based, there is no software to install. Our practice tests are available to you anytime at you convenience. No matter where you are, you can take our practice tests on any computer or smartphone with access to the internet
- Once you complete a practice exam, you will be provided with how many questions you answered correctly, as well as our estimate of your score on the real exam. We also provide explanations on why the answer is correct.
- Our practice tests are designed to have a similar look-and-feel of the real test. The number of questions and even the default time limit for each practice exam are just like the real thing. This way, when you take the actual test, you will already be completely familiar with its navigation and behavior.
- If you have to stop while taking one of our tests, you can continue right where you left off. When you continue the test, you will start exactly where you were, and with the same amount of time you had remaining
- As an "A" rated, fully accredited member of the Better Business Bureau, we uphold the highest level of business standards.