FTCE Prekindergarten Primary PK-3 - Subtest 2: Language Arts and Reading - Online Practice Tests
At ExamEdge.com we place our focus on making our clients' career dreams come true, by offering world-class practice certification tests, designed to give you the knowledge to ace your FTCE 532 exam. We do this by delivering realistic practice tests to ensure you are fully prepared for the FTCE Prekindergarten Primary PK-3 - Subtest 2: Language Arts and Reading certification exam.
Because our practice tests are web-based, there is no software to install and no need to wait for a shipment to arrive to start studying. Your FTCE Prekindergarten Primary PK-3 - Subtest 2: Language Arts and Reading practice tests are available to you anytime from anywhere on any device, allowing you to study when it works best for you. There are 15 practice tests available, each with 55 questions and detailed explanations to help you study. Every exam is designed to cover all of the aspects of the FTCE Pre-K / Primary - Subtest 2 LA exam, ensuring you have the knowledge you need to be successful!
The FTCE Prekindergarten Primary PK-3 Subtest 2: Language Arts and Reading (532) is just one of the four subtests that comprise the larger FTCE Prekindergarten Primary PK-3 exam. During the one hour and 10 minute testing period, examinees will face 55 multiple choice questions on topics including knowledge of literacy, instruction, fiction and nonfiction genres, reading foundational skills, language elements used in written and oral communication as well as the use of assessments to inform literacy instruction.
Once you have completed a practice exam, you will have permanent access to that exam's review page, which includes a detailed explanation for each practice question!
Our practice tests simulate the real thing in a number of key ways:
- Knowledge of literacy and literacy instruction - 24%
- Knowledge of fiction and nonfiction genres including reading informational texts (e.g., literary nonfiction, historical, scientific, and technical texts) - 20%
- Knowledge of reading foundational skills - 24%
- Knowledge of language elements used for effective oral and written communication - 22%
- Knowledge of assessments to inform literacy instruction - 10%
- Level of difficulty
- Number of questions (55 per practice test)
- Timed exam, proportional to the number of questions (or untimed if you prefer)
- The feel of the real test
To pass the FTCE Prekindergarten Primary PK-3 - Subtest 2: Language Arts and Reading test you need a score of 200.
Here are five reason you should use our exams to prepare for your FTCE Prekindergarten Primary PK-3 - Subtest 2: Language Arts and Reading - Online Practice Tests certification exam:
- Because the tests are web-based, there is no software to install. Our practice tests are available to you anytime at you convenience. No matter where you are, you can take our practice tests on any computer or smartphone with access to the internet
- Once you complete a practice exam, you will be provided with how many questions you answered correctly, as well as our estimate of your score on the real exam. We also provide explanations on why the answer is correct.
- Our practice tests are designed to have a similar look-and-feel of the real test. The number of questions and even the default time limit for each practice exam are just like the real thing. This way, when you take the actual test, you will already be completely familiar with its navigation and behavior.
- If you have to stop while taking one of our tests, you can continue right where you left off. When you continue the test, you will start exactly where you were, and with the same amount of time you had remaining
- As an "A" rated, fully accredited member of the Better Business Bureau, we uphold the highest level of business standards.