NCLEX Registered Nurse - Online Practice Tests
Registered nurses are among the hardest working of all healthcare employees. Required to wear a wide array of hats in their daily duties, registered nurses are instrumental to the success of patients, doctors and administrators everywhere. Anyone hoping to begin a career in this exciting line of work should take time to learn about the education, licensing and exam requirements for the job. The NCLEX Registered Nurse exam is one of the leading options for American healthcare professionals. Not to be undertaken lightly, the test demands your full attention and plenty of preparation. Before you sign up for the exam, make sure you take plenty of NCLEX RN practice tests!
Once you have completed a practice exam, you will have permanent access to that exam's review page, which includes a detailed explanation for each practice question!
Our practice tests simulate the real thing in a number of key ways:
- Safe and Effective Care Environment
-Management of Care - 17-23%
-Safety and Infection Control - 9-15%
- Heath Promotion and Maintenance - 6-12%
- Psychosocial Integrity - 6-12%
- Physiological Integrity
-Basic Care and Comfort - 6-12%
-Pharmacological and Parenteral Therapies - 12-18%
-Reduction of Risk Potential - 9-15%
-Physiological Adaptation - 11-17%
- Safe and Effective Care Environment
- Level of difficulty
- The feel of the real test
To pass the NCLEX Registered Nurse test you need a score of 74.
Here are five reason you should use our exams to prepare for your NCLEX Registered Nurse - Online Practice Tests certification exam:
- Because the tests are web-based, there is no software to install. Our practice tests are available to you anytime at you convenience. No matter where you are, you can take our practice tests on any computer or smartphone with access to the internet
- Once you complete a practice exam, you will be provided with how many questions you answered correctly, as well as our estimate of your score on the real exam. We also provide explanations on why the answer is correct.
- Our practice tests are designed to have a similar look-and-feel of the real test. The number of questions and even the default time limit for each practice exam are just like the real thing. This way, when you take the actual test, you will already be completely familiar with its navigation and behavior.
- If you have to stop while taking one of our tests, you can continue right where you left off. When you continue the test, you will start exactly where you were, and with the same amount of time you had remaining
- As an "A" rated, fully accredited member of the Better Business Bureau, we uphold the highest level of business standards.
What is the NCLEX RN Exam?
In order to work as a registered nurse, you’ll need to demonstrate your mastery of the techniques, theory and best practices associated with the job. The NCLEX RN exam is just one of the many options available for nurses seeking certification. Offered by the National Council of State Boards of Nursing, the NCLEX RN is the nickname given to the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses. To pass this challenging exam, you’ll need to do some serious studying. Whether you’ve been working in the healthcare field for years or are just finishing up your nursing education, it’s smart to incorporate NCLEX RN practice exams into your test prep.
Who Should Take the NCLEX RN Exam?
Nursing regulatory bodies like the NCSBN help determine if a candidate should indeed take the NCLEX RN exam. Generally speaking, anyone who has completed their associate’s or bachelor’s degree in nursing may take the NCLEX RN test. In order to register, though, you’ll have to ask your state board of nursing to be licensed. Only candidates approved by the state board will be eligible for the NCLEX RN exam. NCLEX RN exam prep should begin as soon as you know you are registered.
How Much is Registration for the NCLEX RN Exam?
Registration for the NCLEX RN exam is $200. Each state nursing board may assign additional testing fees, though, so check with your local board for more information. You may face international scheduling licensure fees, for instance. Retakes are expensive – another $200 is required each time you take the test. Given the expensive nature of this exam, you’ll want to ensure a passing score on your first attempt. NCLEX RN test prep should include practice tests for maximum effectiveness.
Preparing for the NCLEX RN Exam
You’ve waited years for the chance to begin your nursing career. Don’t let the NCLEX RN exam stop you now! Give yourself the boost in confidence you need by taking a few NCLEX RN exam practice tests. Studies have shown that practice tests. are indeed one of the most effective forms of study. With both untimed and timed options for our users, Exam Edge allows you to gauge both your speed and content knowledge with a single NCLEX RN practice test. Get started with a free sample now!