NYSTCE CST Business and Marketing - Online Practice Tests
At Exam Edge we place our focus on making our clients' career dreams come true, by offering world-class practice certification tests, designed to give you the knowledge to ace your CST Business and Marketing certification exam. We do this by delivering realistic practice tests to fully prepare you for the NYSTCE CST Business and Marketing - Online Practice Tests exam.
Educators with an interest in teaching business and marketing to students in New York are required to take and pass the NYSTCE CST Business and Marketing (069) exam. During the three hour and 15 minute testing window, examinees will face 90 multiple-choice questions and one constructed-response item. To prepare for this test, be sure to review topics like financial management, accounting, economics and personal finance. Practice tests are a good way to ensure you’re adequately prepared for such an exam.
Once you have completed a practice exam, you will have permanent access to that exam's review page, which includes a detailed explanation for each practice question!
Our practice tests simulate the real thing in a number of key ways:
- Business management - 15%
- Marketing - 19%
- Accounting - 15%
- Business technology and information systems - 19%
- Economics, entrepreneurship, and international business - 11%
- Quantitative analysis, consumer economics, and career development - 11%
- Business management - 10%
- Level of difficulty
- Number of questions (100 per practice test)
- Timed exam, proportional to the number of questions (or untimed if you prefer)
- The feel of the real test
To pass the NYSTCE CST Business and Marketing test you need a score of 520.
Here are five reason you should use our exams to prepare for your NYSTCE CST Business and Marketing - Online Practice Tests certification exam:
- Because the tests are web-based, there is no software to install. Our practice tests are available to you anytime at you convenience. No matter where you are, you can take our practice tests on any computer or smartphone with access to the internet
- Once you complete a practice exam, you will be provided with how many questions you answered correctly, as well as our estimate of your score on the real exam. We also provide explanations on why the answer is correct.
- Our practice tests are designed to have a similar look-and-feel of the real test. The number of questions and even the default time limit for each practice exam are just like the real thing. This way, when you take the actual test, you will already be completely familiar with its navigation and behavior.
- If you have to stop while taking one of our tests, you can continue right where you left off. When you continue the test, you will start exactly where you were, and with the same amount of time you had remaining
- As an "A" rated, fully accredited member of the Better Business Bureau, we uphold the highest level of business standards.