NYSTCE CST Deaf and Hard of Hearing - Online Practice Tests
At Exam Edge we place our focus on making our clients' career dreams come true, by offering world-class practice certification tests, designed to give you the knowledge to ace your CST Deaf and Hard of Hearing certification exam. We do this by delivering realistic practice tests to fully prepare you for the NYSTCE CST Deaf and Hard of Hearing - Online Practice Tests exam.
New York teachers who want to work with students who are deaf or hard of hearing should register for the NYSTCE CST Deaf and Hard of Hearing (063) exam. The test challenges educators on their mastery of content and pedagogical skills. Examinees have three hours and 15 minutes to answer 90 multiple-choice questions and one constructed-response item. Covering subjects including the teaching of language and communication skills, this challenging test demands thorough preparation in order to meet the minimum passing score of 220 points.
Once you have completed a practice exam, you will have permanent access to that exam's review page, which includes a detailed explanation for each practice question!
Our practice tests simulate the real thing in a number of key ways:
- Foundations of Deaf Education - 13%
- Knowledge of Students Who Are Deaf or Hard of Hearing - 13%
- Assessment and Individual Program Planning - 13%
- Strategies for Planning and Managing the Learning Environment and for Providing Behavioral Interventions - 13%
- Instructional Planning and Delivery to Promote Students' Success in the General Curriculum - 14%
- Strategies for Teaching Language, Communication, and Social Skills - 14%
- Level of difficulty
- Number of questions (100 per practice test)
- Timed exam, proportional to the number of questions (or untimed if you prefer)
- The feel of the real test
To pass the NYSTCE CST Deaf and Hard of Hearing test you need a score of 520.
Here are five reason you should use our exams to prepare for your NYSTCE CST Deaf and Hard of Hearing - Online Practice Tests certification exam:
- Because the tests are web-based, there is no software to install. Our practice tests are available to you anytime at you convenience. No matter where you are, you can take our practice tests on any computer or smartphone with access to the internet
- Once you complete a practice exam, you will be provided with how many questions you answered correctly, as well as our estimate of your score on the real exam. We also provide explanations on why the answer is correct.
- Our practice tests are designed to have a similar look-and-feel of the real test. The number of questions and even the default time limit for each practice exam are just like the real thing. This way, when you take the actual test, you will already be completely familiar with its navigation and behavior.
- If you have to stop while taking one of our tests, you can continue right where you left off. When you continue the test, you will start exactly where you were, and with the same amount of time you had remaining
- As an "A" rated, fully accredited member of the Better Business Bureau, we uphold the highest level of business standards.