Praxis Algebra I - Online Practice Tests
At ExamEdge.com we place our focus on making our clients' career dreams come true, by offering world-class practice certification tests, designed to give you the knowledge to ace your Praxis 5162 exam. We do this by delivering realistic practice tests to ensure you are fully prepared for the Praxis Algebra I certification exam.
Because our practice tests are web-based, there is no software to install and no need to wait for a shipment to arrive to start studying. Your Praxis Algebra I practice tests are available to you anytime from anywhere on any device, allowing you to study when it works best for you. There are 20 practice tests available, each with 60 questions and detailed explanations to help you study. Every exam is designed to cover all of the aspects of the Praxis Algebra I exam, ensuring you have the knowledge you need to be successful!
Your knowledge of the principles of algebra, functions and statistics are all examined on the Praxis Algebra I test. Created to gauge a person’s mastery of algebraic fundamentals, this exam is required of mathematics teachers hoping to work in middle and high schools. Your ability to think under pressure is measured alongside your math skills, with 60 questions to answer in 150 minutes. Familiarize yourself with the format of the test with Exam Edge before you take the real thing!
Once you have completed a practice exam, you will have permanent access to that exam's review page, which includes a detailed explanation for each practice question!
Our practice tests simulate the real thing in a number of key ways:
- Principles of Algebra - 38%
- Functions - 30%
- Numbers and Quantity, Probability , Statistics - 32%
- Level of difficulty
- Number of questions (60 per practice exam)
- Timed exam, proportional to the number of questions (or untimed if you prefer)
- The feel of the real test
Here are five reason you should use our exams to prepare for your Praxis Algebra I - Online Practice Tests certification exam:
- Because the tests are web-based, there is no software to install. Our practice tests are available to you anytime at you convenience. No matter where you are, you can take our practice tests on any computer or smartphone with access to the internet
- Once you complete a practice exam, you will be provided with how many questions you answered correctly, as well as our estimate of your score on the real exam. We also provide explanations on why the answer is correct.
- Our practice tests are designed to have a similar look-and-feel of the real test. The number of questions and even the default time limit for each practice exam are just like the real thing. This way, when you take the actual test, you will already be completely familiar with its navigation and behavior.
- If you have to stop while taking one of our tests, you can continue right where you left off. When you continue the test, you will start exactly where you were, and with the same amount of time you had remaining
- As an "A" rated, fully accredited member of the Better Business Bureau, we uphold the highest level of business standards.