Praxis Elementary Ed Instructional Practice and Applications 5015 - Online Practice Tests
At Exam Edge we place our focus on making our clients' career dreams come true, by offering world-class practice certification tests, designed to give you the knowledge to ace your Praxis Elementary Instructional Practice 5015 certification exam. We do this by delivering realistic practice tests to fully prepare you for the Praxis Elementary Ed Instructional Practice and Applications 5015 - Online Practice Tests exam.
Examinees of the Praxis Elementary Ed Instruction Practice and Applications test (5015) will face 90 multiple choice questions and four short answer constructed questions in the span of two hours. Designed to gauge the classroom readiness of new elementary school teachers, the test features questions on instruction, curriculum planning, student assessment and instructional design. Questions about elementary content areas like reading, math, social studies and science will also help ensure prospective educators are indeed ready to teach.
Once you have completed a practice exam, you will have permanent access to that exam's review page, which includes a detailed explanation for each practice question!
Our practice tests simulate the real thing in a number of key ways:
- Reading/Language Arts - 35%
- Mathematics - 21%
- Science - 12%
- Social Studies - 12%
- Applications (Constructed Response) - 20%
- Level of difficulty
- Number of questions (94 per practice test)
- Timed exam, proportional to the number of questions (or untimed if you prefer)
- The feel of the real test
Here are five reason you should use our exams to prepare for your Praxis Elementary Ed Instructional Practice and Applications 5015 - Online Practice Tests certification exam:
- Because the tests are web-based, there is no software to install. Our practice tests are available to you anytime at you convenience. No matter where you are, you can take our practice tests on any computer or smartphone with access to the internet
- Once you complete a practice exam, you will be provided with how many questions you answered correctly, as well as our estimate of your score on the real exam. We also provide explanations on why the answer is correct.
- Our practice tests are designed to have a similar look-and-feel of the real test. The number of questions and even the default time limit for each practice exam are just like the real thing. This way, when you take the actual test, you will already be completely familiar with its navigation and behavior.
- If you have to stop while taking one of our tests, you can continue right where you left off. When you continue the test, you will start exactly where you were, and with the same amount of time you had remaining
- As an "A" rated, fully accredited member of the Better Business Bureau, we uphold the highest level of business standards.