Praxis English to Speakers of Other Languages 5361 - Online Practice Tests
At Exam Edge we place our focus on making our clients' career dreams come true, by offering world-class practice certification tests, designed to give you the knowledge to ace your Praxis ESOL 5361 certification exam. We do this by delivering realistic practice tests to fully prepare you for the Praxis English to Speakers of Other Languages 5361 - Online Practice Tests exam.
Before you begin your career as an elementary or secondary language teacher, you may be required to take and pass the Praxis English to Speakers of Other Languages (5361) exam. Comprised of 120 questions to be answered over the course of two hours, this test demands thorough advanced preparation. On the day of the test, be prepared to answer questions about linguistic theory, language functions, and second language learning. You’ll also face items on the basics of classroom management and constructive feedback techniques.
Once you have completed a practice exam, you will have permanent access to that exam's review page, which includes a detailed explanation for each practice question!
Our practice tests simulate the real thing in a number of key ways:
- Foundations of Linguistics and Language Learning Section 1 (Listening*): - 20%
- Planning, Implementing, and Managing Instruction - 30%
- Assessment - 15%
- Cultural and Professional Aspects of the job - 20%
Section 2 - 20%
- Level of difficulty
- Number of questions (120 per practice test)
- Timed exam, proportional to the number of questions (or untimed if you prefer)
- The feel of the real test
Here are five reason you should use our exams to prepare for your Praxis English to Speakers of Other Languages 5361 - Online Practice Tests certification exam:
- Because the tests are web-based, there is no software to install. Our practice tests are available to you anytime at you convenience. No matter where you are, you can take our practice tests on any computer or smartphone with access to the internet
- Once you complete a practice exam, you will be provided with how many questions you answered correctly, as well as our estimate of your score on the real exam. We also provide explanations on why the answer is correct.
- Our practice tests are designed to have a similar look-and-feel of the real test. The number of questions and even the default time limit for each practice exam are just like the real thing. This way, when you take the actual test, you will already be completely familiar with its navigation and behavior.
- If you have to stop while taking one of our tests, you can continue right where you left off. When you continue the test, you will start exactly where you were, and with the same amount of time you had remaining
- As an "A" rated, fully accredited member of the Better Business Bureau, we uphold the highest level of business standards.